School policies and procedures define how Abbots Green operates - some of these policies are required by law (Statutory Policies) and others, although not required by law, provide information and guidance on a variety of different aspects of school life.
Unity School Partnership policies can be found by clicking on this link.
Below are some of our school policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Parents can request a paper copy of policies free of charge from the school office.
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Medication and First Aid Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Evergreen Nursery Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Transgender Policy
- Photograph & Video Policy
- Combined Data Protection and FOI Policy
- Parent Privacy Notice
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Volunteer Privacy Notice
- Staff Privacy Notice
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Whistleblowing Policy & Procedure
- Child Protection Procedures
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Pupil’s E-safety and acceptable use of ICT Policy
- Records Retention Policy
- Evergreen COVID-19 Safe Operating Procedures
- Abbots Green Academy COVID-19 School Closure Arrangements for Safeguarding and Child Protection Addendum
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Young Carers Policy
- NQT Policy