School policies and procedures define how Abbots Green operates - some of these policies are required by law (Statutory Policies) and others, although not required by law, provide information and guidance on a variety of different aspects of school life.
Unity School Partnership policies can be found by clicking on this link.
Below are some of our school policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Parents can request a paper copy of policies free of charge from the school office.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Procedures
- Children With Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Combined Data Protection and FOI Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Evergreen Nursery Admissions Policy
- First Aid, Medication and Medical conditions policy
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Online Safety
- Parent Privacy Notice
- Photograph & Video Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Pupil’s E-safety and acceptable use of ICT Policy
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Records Retention Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Scheme of Delegation
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Staff Privacy Notice
- Transgender Policy
- Volunteer Privacy Notice
- Whistleblowing Policy & Procedure
- Young Carers Policy